National Certificate: Ward Committee Governance
1 Year | SAQA ID: 57823| NQF Level 2 | 120 Credits
The purpose of the qualification is to enable qualifying learners to apply the relevant competences required for proactive participation as a Ward Committee member so that they achieve municipal objectives.
You will learn how to:
- Conduct or participe in formal and informal meetings to achieve Ward Committee objectives.
- Involvement in and giving advice on municipal projects.
- Assist in implementing municipal objectives and overall objectives of Local Government by displaying an understanding of core municipal functions as they relate to a Ward Committee context.
- Facilitate relations between Local Government and citizens to effectively support the implementation of its objectives.
- Facilitate service delivery in a Ward Committee context.