National Certificate in IT: End User Computing
2 Skildblom Street, Progress,Upington,Northern Cape,South AfricaMap it
1 Year | SAQA ID: 49077 | NQF Level 3 | 130 Credits
The National Certificate in IT: End User Computing – NQF Level 3, is designed as an entry-level qualification into most further education and training fields, because of the wide application of End User Computing in any environment. This course will give you all the basic technical knowledge and know-how to navigate successfully in the professional world.
You will learn how to use and have an understanding of:
- Word Processing Application skills.
- Presentation Application skills.
- Spreadsheet Application skills.
- Electronic Mail Application skills.
- Web Browser Application skills.
- Combine communication skills with End User Computing skills in a professional way.
- Get to know how the use of Information Communications & Technology (ICT) in an organization & the impact it has on societies.
The qualification is ideal for business people in the following fields:
- Personal Assistants / Receptionists
- Office Administrators
- Project Administrators
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Operate a Personal Computer System
- Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI) environment
- Install a Personal Computer (PC) peripheral device, in a GUI environment
- Use a graphical User Interface (GUI)-based presentation application to create and edit slide presentations.
- Managing files in a Graphical User Interface (GUI) environment
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor to format documents
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based word processor