National Certificate: Design Techniques
2 Skildblom Street, Progress,Upington,Northern Cape,South AfricaMap it
1 Year | SAQA ID: 90721 | NQF Level 5 | 120 Credits
Establish a career in Design, including fashion design, interior design, graphic design, multimedia design, jewellery design, industrial design, product design, spatial design, design research, design writing and design for the environment.
You will learn how to use and have an understanding of:
- Sourcing research information related to a specific design field.
- Analysing and reviewing design research information.
- Selecting materials, media and processes for production.
- Producing final design products that meet specific project requirements.
- Managing business processes in a design environment.
- Developing business and marketing resources.
- Creating original design messages, forms and arguments.